Take advantage of the Annual Health Fair on April 8, 2014!
How can I participate?
The SJH Annual Health Fair Screenings will be held on Tuesday, April 8th, from 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Highland Knights of Columbus Hall in Highland.
Do I have to register?
ONLY participants who pre-register will be accepted between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m.; however, walk-ins will be registered beginning at 9:00 a.m. To ensure you are able to participate, we recommend pre-registration.
How do I pre-register?
You can complete the online pre-registration form below and submit it by Monday, March 24th. Note that payment must be received by this date in order to be considered pre-registered.
How can I pre-register without using the online web form?
Download and print the pre-registration form and submit it via mail, delivery or e-mail:
- MAIL: Please make checks payable to "St. Joseph's Hospital" and write "Health Fair" in the memo, then mail the form along with your check to: "SJH Health Fair, ATTN: Registration, 12866 Troxler Ave., Highland, IL 62249"
- DELIVER: Registration forms, along with your payment, can be dropped off at the reception desk near the main entrance.
- E-MAIL: Once you've completed the form, e-mail it to SJHCustSvc@hshs.org, then deliver a check to the hospital or call in with your credit number.
Will any of the screenings be FREE?
In addition to those listed on the form, you may also take advantage of the following FREE screenings at the Health Fair: Blood Pressure, Dental Health, Glaucoma, Vision, Hearing, Nutrition and Pulse Oximetry (amount of oxygen used in the blood).
How do I make my payment?
- CHECK: If you want to pay by check, please make your check payable to "St. Joseph's Hospital" and either mail or deliver it as indicated above.
- CASH: If you want to pay by cash, we recommend you deliver it to the hospital as indicated above.
- CREDIT CARD: If you want to pay by credit card, DO NOT e-mail the information; instead you can call a financial counselor and provide the details by phone (618) 651-2553. You can also bring your pre-registration form and credit card to a financial counselor between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also fax your pre-registration form at (618) 651-2563 with your credit card information included.
Will you bill my insurance?
Please note that St. Joseph's Hospital-Highland will not bill your insurance! Please request a copy of your registration form if you wish to submit it for insurance reimbursement. Additional copies of this pre-registration can also be downloaded.
What if I have additional questions?
Please call (618) 651-2553.
What will happen with my Health Fair results?
They will be mailed to the participant in about 3-4 weeks. No results will be mailed or faxed to the provider.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE REGISTRATION FORM PER PARTICIPANT.
* Required information
Thank you for your participation as we work to fulfill our mission in the community. We look forward to serving you in an effort to keep our community healthy!
Services are offered to our community in practice of our core values - Respect, Care, Competence, and Joy.